- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1/2 lb spicy pork sausage (Can also use hot dogs or Turkey sausage)
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- 1/2 Scotch Bonnet Pepper minced (Optional)
- 1 Tsp all purpose seasoning
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1Tbs of Haitian Epis (or 1 Chicken bouillon Cube)
- 2 Tbs of olive oil
- 4 cups of water
- 3 tsp of salt (or to taste)
In a large pot bring 4 cups of water, 1 tbs of olive oil, and 2 tsp on to boil.
Add 4 lbs of thin spaghetti to the water and cook (10-12 min).
Drain the spaghetti and set aside.
In the large post add 1 tbs of olive oil and saute’ the sausage for 2-3 min.
Add the tomato paste, peppers, thyme, Haitian Epis (or 1 Chicken bouillon Cube), scotch bonnet pepper, onions, and saute for 2-3 min.
Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil.
Add the cooked spaghetti and mix thoroughly.
Reduce the heat and let simmer for 4 min and serve